Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Post

What do you say in your first post in a new blog? I’d like to introduce myself instead of diving right into anything.

I’m 22. I’m engaged. I have two cats, two dogs, two turtles, and a tarantula. I work full time as a Networking Analyst in Dallas, TX.

I recently bought a house and I love crafting and I love my pets. That is what this blog is going to be about. Here I will try to post photos of my ongoing projects - their conception, their progress, and their result. At the worst this will serve as an ongoing memorial to the projects at the back of the queue.

So let’s meet the family.


Frank


Predator


Broadway Joe


Wesker


Inara


Dexter


Wednesday

Dexter and Wednesday are the latest additions to our family. They are dachshund pups born on Halloween of 08 and we’ve had them since they were 5 weeks old.

No comments:

Post a Comment